 Space / *22267 (-20)
  Hello

I think space kits are really cool, especially the old ones. Well, I put this topic originally in the Wild West message boards but hardly anyone goes there anymore. So, I put it here. Thanks a lot for that "Timmy tips" guys. Never had one of them (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

(...) Well, I wish there was enough dark blue out there:)! But I used the blue and black a) because I had more than enough pieces and b) they had enough contrast to work together. I was thinking of remoras as I was building and thought about placing (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

(...) Thanks, that means I did it right:)!! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

(...) Thanks! There's more than a little homage to Atlantis in the SM models I am making. I really enjoyed the movie and wished that it did better. The idea that I had on the Hammerhead was to build a fast looking, and graceful craft. The Squidfin (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Delurk and three MOCs

Very cool stuff. The mech is kinda Heavy-Gear-ish, and I like it. Gotta disagree with Eric on the legs, I think they look good bulked up like that. That truck is nifty too; it should be even cooler with the gun attached. I like your style, it's very (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Delurk and three MOCs

Tip #1 Some pictures are too large. That is a HUGE pet peve (sp?) of mine! Any picture should be no larger then 800 x 600 pixels and that is the maximum. You should keep most models pics below that! Tip #2 well I have no more, just the first. :) (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Another Lego Interpretation (MOC: GDI Orca)

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HC2qx9.1vwz@lugnet.com... (...) you'd have to lock me in a padded room to keep me from building... it just gets hard sometimes. I, for one, can't build unless I have at least a rough idea (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another Lego Interpretation (MOC: GDI Orca)

Even if it looks different from it's inspiration, this one looks cool in a super-deformed dragonflyish kind of way. I like the use of yellow- you don't see it used much these days. Good to see you're still building. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SP1 Rebel Hunter

Behold, the SP1 Rebel Hunter on a HOT PINK BACKGROUND! www.ozbricks.net/kru...h/pink.png :) Cool model, by the way. I love SP1, although I don't have any of the sets. -JHK (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SP1 Rebel Hunter

(...) Yeah, most of the SP2 designs weren't very good, the Rebel Hunter is the only really good one, but the Solar Snooper is kind of cool. Cheers, Paul (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another Lego Interpretation (MOC: GDI Orca)

"DedmanWalkin" <eds.13@angelfire.com> wrote in message news:HC2Ctx.J0M@lugnet.com... (...) legos (...) and (...) up (...) thank you kindly. somebody made an Orca Bomber quite a while ago, though... (URL) you've given me some food for thought... (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Cager: Intergalactic Poacher

nice concept humorous execution dang u r creative :-D -paul (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  MPM-CRT1

Check out our latest MOC from our homepage, Multi-Purpose Mobile - Compact Recon Tank; (URL) started with the use of the part hinge cylinder 2 x 2 x 6 with click rotation socket and pin that came with the Ogel Shark Sub and the windshield from Sam's (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Another Lego Interpretation (MOC: GDI Orca)

When I first saw this MOC on Brickshelf, being the huge CnC fan I am I was like "Wow, an Orca". I have always wanted to build one of these out of legos but it seems you beat me to the punch. You did quite well on the engines and the overall look but (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SP1 Rebel Hunter

(...) I LOVE all of the 90s space sub categories. I'm TRYING to do something with my M:Tron coalition vs. the Blacktron Alliance....but I'm so busy with school it's really hard to find time and money to spend on that sort of stuff. (Being a music (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Corridor 2.0 ?

This might be good for corridors where equipment runs through, but I think it takes up a lot of real estate for minifig use. Generally, major transportation devices such as trains and their like would run on the outside of a module where the number (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

(...) I really like the colors and the smooth lines. I looks very graceful, yet deadly. It reminds me of the crafts in Disney's Atlantis. Great job and I love the whole SM line. Curious to how the Nautilus fits into the story line. (20,000 Leagues (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

Great MOC, Joe. The shape is very organic. Bruce (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Joe- Another wonderful addition to the SM squadron. You have captured the brute force of such a creature extremely well for its size. It seems to have just the right amount of weaponry. I like how the Sea Monkeys (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Another Lego Interpretation (MOC: GDI Orca)

"Joe Meno" <jmenomeno@aol.com> wrote in message news:HC19F0.1HJq@lugnet.com... (...) is (...) yeah, I don't have the parts to do the original tail quite right (it has a lift fan mounted in the middle of the fork) (...) game (...) memory (...) nah, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact