 Space / *22057 (-10)
  Re: Topic debut: Madagascar-class gunboat

Better pictures will defiinitely result in better feedback! I'm truly impressed that you managed that huge Light & Sound engine piece from Space Port look good! Keep it up! Dave "TheBlindMan2" <blindman_4_ever@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Ugliest Thing You'll Ever See Made Out of Transparent Lego

(...) -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Amethyst class frigate.

(...) It's microfig. I would have made somewhat of an interior, but it's very difficult without studs upon which you can lash pieces.. (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  March Seed Parts

(URL) be adding 2 of these a month from now on. Happy building! [ j o n ] -- (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The Ugliest Thing You'll Ever See Made Out of Transparent Lego

(...) ...my oh my, it sure is ugly. But the more you look at it, the more beautiful it becomes. Kinda creepy, actually. (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~

(...) So will I. Unfortunately, my quantity of bricks is likely to fall short of the amount needed to build the entire thing. Hopefully I'll be able to continue procuring the necessary parts at a rate consistent with my building process. Otherwise (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  The GDX Starfighter

Check out the next generation of G-Wing fighter. (URL) have some descriptive text for this and the K-Wing in a bit. And yeah that is my sig fig flying it around. [ j o n ] -- (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space) !

  Re: The Ugliest Thing You'll Ever See Made Out of Transparent Lego

Yow! That thing would make a small star if it was really orbiting the planet, with light reflected and refracted in all sorts of ways. I guess they don't make clicky-hinges in trans colors? :) People who live in glass space stations REALLY shouldn't (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory

(...) catch my attention. I'm looking forward to your revised version. Bruce (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Re: Sea Monkey "Squidfin" Recon Pix....

Joe, I really like that submarine. It makes a nice baby brother to your Nautilus. I also really like the way you're putting the diorama together with clear stands to make the Sea Monkeys "float". Very cool MOC. Bruce (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact