 Space / *22042 (-5)
  Re: Topic debut: Madagascar-class gunboat

(...) Scott, Wow, this is kind of painful. It looks like a real nice MOC, but the fuzziness makes it hard to see. I'm no stranger to fuzzy digital pics, but I've been having better luck lately with my daughter's $20 JamCam (at least until I broke my (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sea Monkey "Squidfin" Recon Pix....

The Squidfin is a beaut Joe....a scary beaut, but a beaut nonetheless. The black and orange really give it a menacing look - almost like a tigershark from the old Looney Toons. Excellent photography on the diorama as well. Cheers, -Gil (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory

Thanks! Watch for a new version soon. Jaco "Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht news:HBn4AB.21CA@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Mako (batch one)

Like I was saying before Paul, I don't know what kind of crazy brain tonic you were guzzling during your hiatus, but if it results in art like this, keep swigging sir! Seriously...just beautiful. Many of the wonderful aspects of this baby have (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Grimlock Interceptor

I like the overall shape of this Duane...the Delta design never really goes out of style. My only suggestion may be a few more slopes along the edges to taper the edges a bit, but that's just a personal preference. The job you've done on the engine (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact