 Space / *21577 (-10)
  Re: Zenith MOC

(...) Very cool! where'd ya get the large 6x5?x2 inverted gray slope scoops at the back? I didn't think they were available since classic space & I've been waiting for them to come out in sets again. Jeff (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!

Neat! I find myself really liking the Fleebcycle the best...just the image of a bug on a cycle I find decidedly warped. The Sea Monkey cycle is really cool because of the wheels/turbines. very clever, and something that I would expect from the SMs:) (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Zenith MOC

Kane Starcrafters is pleased to announce its first luxury sports starcraft, the Zenith. Designed with speed in mind, the Zenith features dual rear offset thrusters and dual antigravity units in the front. The ample cockpit, designed for maximum (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: UPDATED Savannah MOC

that was the whole idea... although i orignally wanted it to accommodate a crew of two... although I suppose that the interior could be reorganized to do so. -tk "George Haberberger" <George.Haberberger@...xerox.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!

(...) I dunno, that plastic looks pretty flammable Allister (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!

(...) Thanks. They'll be a little harder to crisp with the plasma torch when they're in one of these, won't they :) Adrian -- (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: PreCS MOC

(...) Thank you! I'm really glad the cockpit came together, I sweated over that the most. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: UPDATED Savannah MOC

(...) Travis, Wow, I like it. I like how you were able to fit everything someone could need for an extended trip in such a small package. Thanks, George (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

Paul, that is a very cool and very original ship. I think it goes in the same class as the Nasal Avenger, as as far as unconventional design goes. The color scheme works very well, and I'm particularly impressed with the tail section and the fins. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Fleebnorks and Sea Monkeys and Turbocycles Oh My!

(...) ~Grand Admiral (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact