 Space / *21162 (-10)
  Re: A prespacey idea from the seed part

(...) Whoops, missed this, sorry: (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre Classic Space spews forth another....

Thanks for the guide Chris. I'm saveing it to my hardrive for future reference. Now that some bubble windows are FINALLY winging their way to me via bricklink, I can fulfill a dream of adding to the pre CS era. I only hope I can live up to the high (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A prespacey idea from the seed part

(...) Sorry, I think I missed the "definition" of Pre Classic Space, though it does seem mostly self-explanatory. Is it anything that looks like it would have been built between the Life on Mars and Classic Space eras? Chris, I've checked out your (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

I recall Brad Hamilton doing a very cool Ogel train for Bricktopia too. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0

Instantaneous? Heck Ya! I hate waiting for pics to load, too impatient! I am glad to here that it loads fast. I'm still trickling through with a 28.8 connection, and I think it loads pretty fast, especially after you have the animation cached! (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Tony's LEGO Stuff v2.0

Ah yes the intro flash has been corrected. I forgot to put a stop action at the end and to goto url command takes a few frames, so that is why the repeat occured. The flash at the top I am totally buzzed about. I gives you something to look at while (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) It's been done... (URL) :-) (search the archives of .trains and you will find there are other ones as well!... some very cool ones too!) (...) (URL) as good of a fit, it's only got 2 of the three signature colors and not nearly as spacey (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Moonbase at BricksWest?

I'll try my best on this but I bet the new snow is going to knock out the dish any minute, and I'll be damned if I'm goin' up there to fix it. I'll try to let you know. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

You sir, are quite mad. And brilliant. Thats is sooooo cool. And it's so easy it's like "Duh" I anticipate the creation of more trains like this. Blacktron train, M-Tron train etc.. On another note, I now keep imagining a train that slowly goes back (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Looks like Jassim is still alive.

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H9wu52.K08@lugnet.com... (...) And he told me no more big SHIPs. Dan Jassim you are a big dirty liar....keep it up. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact