 Space / *21072 (-20)
  Re: Can't we all just get along?

No, they just lunch the opposite way of driving.... nature will do the rest :-) just as a kite. Kyle McDonald <Kyle.McDonald@Sun.COM> wrote in message news:3E42F74A.405070...Sun.COM... (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

Cool.... not build a station for the moonbase project and you will have something realllllyyyy cool! S Tony Hafner <lego@NOSPAM.hafhead.com> wrote in message news:H9wuLK.LJ0@lugnet.com... (...) 70's. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pre Classic Space spews forth another....

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes: Stinky!! I put in a duplicate link in my post! (...) That last link should be "and the Unnamed speed of the (URL) <>< (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Pre Classic Space spews forth another....

Hi all, To help the HopLab along in exploring planetary objects, the engineers of the era before Classic Space created a platform for Mineral Scanning and Detecting as well as Mapping and Recon. The Uranium Search Flyer, or US FLY, can usually be (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) I've been wanting to see this since you wrote you had bought some trains, I can't seem to find the message right now, it was something like (regarding space trains): I hope you are ready beacuse they are comming! It was worth the wait and I (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) What? How dare you say such ugly words! That was really nice looking. I really like what you did. Make more! Scott (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mini Alphabet Project

(...) The f-wing IS dead on. The m-wing I think is a little off. But they are All great looking mini alphabet fighters. I'd buy those mini's as much as lego's. -Semaj (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

(...) Wow Bib's got a phat ride. It is definetly reminiscent (did i spell that right? nj education :) of a dragon. I like... I like a lot. Keep up the incredible work -Semaj (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) SNIP (...) yup, I saw your M.O.C., & immedeately posted my thought, & right after I posted, I looked at lugnet news, & there was the other Choc./PB reference--DOH! oh well, it's funny that within a half hour the same thought crossed both minds (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

DISCLAIMER: Tony, I do not usually comment on people's MOCs, because 1) I have little time on the Internet, 2) Everybody's MOCs are so DAMNED impressive and 3) My fingers would become arthritic and enfeebled from posting a message telling each (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) Heehee! I take it you didn't see this: (URL) was posted less than half an hour before your post- I think you missed it in passing. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) Thank you. Simplicity is the watchword with classic space. This type of creation doesn't require any fancy building technique, nor even a large range of parts. It's mainly bricks, plates, and slopes. Mmmm. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) Exploriens was the last of the really cool space themes, and I loved it from the moment I spotted it because it looks just like round 2 of classic space. (...) That engine was crying out for that treatment. I think I might have built one (very (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) As a wee one, I always made fun of the wide-open bases... not that I didn't love the sets anyway. And yeah, when I was putting this car together I started giggling like a schoolgirl the moment I put in the chair. And I wasn't much better when (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) I find all of the "busier" themes (in both parts selection and color scheme) to be a lot harder to capture. I look forward to seeing that. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com PS- If you remember, could you please send me a mail when you post that? (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) Thank you, sir! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) Thanks! I wasn't sure at first whether that door treatment would work on this model, but I really like how it turned out. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) Well, heck- that comment alone made my day. Heehee! (...) www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

(...) That's the best combination since Reese's combined chocolate & peanut butter. The train totally successfully shows the classic space theme elements. Great job! Jeff (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't we all just get along?

I just have this to say. "You got chocolate in my peanut butter!" :) Jeff (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact