 Space / *20932 (-10)
  Re: Cool MOC found on B-shelf

(...) I know. Wahhhhhh! It's so beautiful!!! Thanks for bringing it up Chris! Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PolyTech Industries Model 2H

(...) Not at all...retrotainment is the hottest ticket these days! Actually, it reminded me of one of my favorite little 'bots from an official set... (URL)But seriously, thanks. And it looks like I should publish both the frames (...) Both would be (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PolyTech Industries Model 2H

(...) "Kinda retro"? You mean like "look at the silly old guy"? Heh. But seriously, thanks. And it looks like I should publish both the frames and the final animation. Everyone is pointing out that it isn't overly useable as instructions. -- Tony (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Cool MOC found on B-shelf

I was wondering that myself. I think it might be just the clamp effect of the hinge joints and the placment of the levers in the hands. I can't see any other points of stud contact.... Taking a look through the rest of his folders...pretty (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PolyTech Industries Model 2H

(...) Thanks! It seems that everyone thought the framerate was too fast. Having it looping continuously should solve that- I'm not sure which players people are using, but Windows Media Player lets you do that. The whole thing is pretty short such (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Cool MOC found on B-shelf

"Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message news:H9qM5E.AK5@lugnet.com... (...) Aint that the cutest little thing. How's it attach to the minifig? -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

(...) Wow - amazing work, especially on the engines. The only criticism I can make is that there aren't enough pics. Jeff J (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

It's approved. There is some great detail in that ship. Looks really good. Do you have a canopy for that ship? Keep up the good work. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Cool MOC found on B-shelf

That's cool, kinda a Classic-Space mech. I just want to know how is it attached to the mini-fig. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Cool MOC found on B-shelf

Just how cool is that?! Yet another example that Classic Space with new elements just rocks. Now let's have a big hand for the works of Mr. Nishizawa! Sorry...couldn't resist :) -G Remember indeed. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact