 Space / *20862 (-5)
  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

"Soren Roberts" <bricklovinfreakboy@attbi.com> wrote in message news:H9M6s2.4LJ@lugnet.com... (...) months. (...) (URL) (...) I'm tweaked. This is without a doubt one of the best debuts I've seen in a looooonng time. You have *nailed* the smooth (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: a.c.e.r. Sprite Mech: Package suites

Nifty. Do you plan to make more? I'd love to see other such goodies. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

Hello All, I've been lurking for a loooong time, and posting for the last three months. Here is a MOC for your approval. Deep Link (URL) I want to tweak you.) After Moderation (URL) me what you think. Any input would be welcome. (Photography tips (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Chat suggestion for .space RollCall page

howD all .spacers, i'd like to get some sort of rollcall of our Chat nicks and what Prog's we use to chat but i don't wanna do it in here because its a public forum. so, if you feel comfortable w/ it email panarchy23@yahoo.com and i'll compile the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Challenger

(...) Patricia, Ouch. I watched 'live' on TV in my dorm room at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, excited that the launch was almost like a birthday gift from NASA. I lost the excitement just after launch, and was horrified at the loss... I (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact