 Space / *20602 (-20)
  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

Bas! I hope you drank some coffee first, those early morning caffine and LEGO cravings go good together! :D I thought who would be better to be blasting Imperial walkers on a video game then C3PO, I can just imagine him yelling obsenities at the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

Soren, Thank you for you comments! I am glad could pick out the little side plot of vandals! out (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  D-Wing mark ii

(URL) is the first of 6 alphabet fighters I've rebuilt. I actually did this one a few months ago (and its probably the least changed of the lot) so I thought I'd show it first. I'll also have some construction pics of K up soon (Paul Hartzog asked (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Hoverbike MOC

Here's my MLCad attempt at a hover bike; enjoy! Pre-moderation sneak peeks (beware of text wrapping): (URL) (folder): (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space)

  Re: New to the Void

(...) Welcome, Austin! I'm a newbie myself (joined in Dec, 2002). (...) Aww, that stinks. (...) Very neat. Yellow is such a cool color for space MOCs. (...) Share away! From what I've seen, .space shares more ideas than any other newsgroup. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

The Cart!!!! The Cart!!! (URL) very nice moonbase moc, tony i'm really glad that moonbasing (like freebasing) isn't just a fad. a good standard has some kind of longevity and i think the MB std has a shot at that. :-) -paul (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) as always, your stuff is amazing. i happen to like this one because of its compact size (ezier to digest). your canopy usage rocks (again), i really love how roomy those canopies make the spacecraft interior. none of that cramped space that (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Some great Space info and dicussion

<snip> (...) the problem with this line of thinking is that it assumes future travel will be based acceleration and deceleration in normal space. simply traveling at light speed has a whole bunch of problems associated with it, which is why most (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) ooh! i was afraid it would be just those. can't wait to read more! coming from someone who really isn't all that good at lego creations (im feeling a realist tonight - somehow my 'wild' abandon of creativity when i was young vanished (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) thx. the LOM canopies have always frustrated me for their uselessness. i feel like i'm not smart enough when a piece challenges me like that. so i got determined to make something out of them ever since i saw that ship that used 3 of them on (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) thx. classic Zog? j0n said it looked like something I would build, too. i guess i must be developing some kind of "style" hmm... -paul (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) ja, thats just the engine (...) thx (...) if you go to (URL) view the pictures w/ the captions and explanation you will see why the chair rotates :-) -paul (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  TennLUG???

Hey guys, Just wondering what happened to TennLUG. Being from Tennessee, I was wondering if there were any meetings to attend, to feed my LEGO craving. If the website is not being updated, maybe I could buy the domain and we could have meetings and (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) thx much for the comments (warm fuzzies?) outlaw star? dunno got a url? i'll take a look... -paul (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

(...) Tony, Fun, Dude! Like it! Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

VERY nice, Paul. Glad to see another schizophrenic ship to join the gang! :) But seriously... this is a very nice MOC. I always like innovative cockpits, and this is a really good one. The dual LOM canopies compined the wedges on the side make for a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Some great Space info and dicussion

Go play. You need to lighten up. Let me dream my dreams and play with possibilities; if you want to do the math, have fun. Maybe one day we can build something together. I understand your point, and know that there are some laws you can't break. I (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

"Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H95F70.D17@lugnet.com... (...) -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

(...) Chris <>< (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

(...) thx much. the SNOT is kind of second nature now for me, but small ships are like short stories you can have lots of crap in a novel but w/ a short story every word counts. for small ships every piece counts. those 1/2 plate steps on the ship (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact