 Space / *20517 (-10)
  Re: Lame Parts Comeptition closed

(...) Allister, Hi. Thanks for running this contest. It was really fun, even if I was just an observer this time around. As to the smaller number of entries, I think that maybe there was a timing issue. I wanted to put together an entry, but I was (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle's Revenge !

(...) Thanks! I had a lot of fun with it. The design concept of Dragon & Ship was one I had months ago, but only recently did I get enough (or any!) of certain specialized elements to build with. (...) Yes, I thought the same thing once it was done. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) Thanks, you'll be seeing me and the Nautilus there, at least! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Drake Equation (was: Re: Some great Space info and dicussion)

(...) That could actually apply to quite a few of us. *cough cough* ;) best LFB PS: The Takao site's almost ready to go up. (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: DiAxis

a new level of snot, a truly 3D design.. what i love about this MOC is how realistic i think it is. this is what i think space travel will actually be like- the ship seems made to operate in an entirely 3D world, where there is no "up" or "down." (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: AT-FT - All Terrain Field Transport

GIL, It's Imperial, I love it. Fantastic job creating this little "beast". Of course, I can't help but to appreciate the use of "other" elements...thanks. Jeff (BLASTERMAN) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Castle's Revenge !

Hey that's interesting. It's a Dragon, its a spaceship it, red black and cool! This picture is really neat: (URL) page and write up. My only suggestion is that the body seems a little out of proportion to the head. The head is so cool and the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: my first seed

Nice - reminds me of the very early flight simulators, like the original 'Link Trainer' (URL) <snowleopard@foxinternet.net> wrote in message news:H867H2.24y@lugnet.com... (...) all (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) I feel your pain. I've got that, plus two preschool boys to chase around. (...) I missed out on getting a mostly complete Poolside Paradise (it did have all the windows) at a reasonable price on Ebay by SECONDS. I'm still a bit bitter about (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Robbie - the latest in mining technology

(...) so ago lent itself to the shape incredibly well. (URL) just stole it when I was working on this design. -Duane (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact