 Space / *20077 (-20)
  Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module

(...) Wow! Nice nice detail work...I love the working lights at the landing bay. I can't wait to see it 'live' at Brickfest! Joe Meno (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hoverbike: Gladius and pilot; Roman "Warrior" Arcane

That's very nice, Duane. The overall shape is really cool- it conveys the sense that this is a no-nonsense, long distance bike. The boosters on the side are a nice touch, and the fins around the nose convey a great rocket-like feel, with the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module

(...) Heh, me too, if there's such a thing. Vercetti makes it look so easy. :-) (...) Yeah. I'm hoping that I can get Shiri and myself to Chicago and ride out with Tim. Of course, Tim doesn't know that yet. :-) -Chris (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  OFW IV "WolfSpyder" and the FCS ESAT "SpyderNest"

The Object Force Warrior v4.0 "WolfSpyder" is a new exosuit I recently created. I also made an .mpd of the suit as well as a high resolution set of instructions ready for you to print and build your own! Website with all images, the .mpd, hi-res (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.space) !

  Re: My 'Bot Factory Creations

Wow, those are quite cool. I like the tall one the best- there's a nice ocontrast between the 'heavy' and the 'thin' parts. The head has a lot of personality, which is often hard to do at this scale. The detail on these are very cool, as well. The (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOCs

heh those are pretty cool the Nebula is my fave but then i really like that lime green color :-D -p (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module

although i already yakked w/ bram about this wonderful tower, i feel compelled to post here as well. obv. its awesome. but i'd really like to see a movie of the thing working. tower rotating. elevator going up and down. etc. this thing is too cool (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module

Lurk, lurk, lurk....boink! De-lurk. Uh, WOW! Re-lurk. Lurk, lurk, lurk... =} Greg Howell (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module

(...) Eh, just steal a car. Oh, wait, no. I've been playing too much Grand Theft Auto, it seems. (...) Cheaper than flying. Plus, the poor boy doesn't have a car! I think that's worthwhile enough to put up with this freak. Adrian -- (URL) (I'm (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module

(...) Hehe, we'll see about that. If anybody at BF2003 is going to want to see the Neb or Blood Moon, I may have to bring them back again. Plus, I've got another couple of big creations in the works :) How will the Spire look strapped to the roof of (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hoverbike: Gladius and pilot; Roman "Warrior" Arcane

"Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message news:H8KA54.A7M@lugnet.com... (...) so (...) Oops. Make that "four around the bikes nose," (URL) a bottom view. (...) can (...) handy (...) into (...) (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Module - "Purplestar" Interstellar Internet Connections

"Michael Dallaston" <dallasto@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message news:H8HHvx.67v@lugnet.com... (...) Great addition to the moonbase! -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Hoverbike: Gladius and pilot; Roman "Warrior" Arcane

First of all I'm posting for my father-in-law Duane Drumm. His arthritis is so bad today he can't hold a cup let alone type. He deserves all the credit for this MOC. Brickshelf folder is here: (URL) . Deep links start at: (URL) end with (URL) a (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOCs

(...) work really well together. -Chris (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Module - "Purplestar" Interstellar Internet Connections

Thats a cool module you built there. I like how smooth the outside is and how great the color scheme is. That car could fit in nicely with my Future City vehicles. One question: where is the corridor to hook up with the other modules? Maybe I missed (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module

Well with something that big, I can't really tell you how to improve it or put it down at all. That thing is awesome. You did some really great work on it. Great detail inside. A job well done Bram. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOCs

Cool buggies Andrew. I think that the Nebula is my favorite of them all. I like how you used the JS canopy for it. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: SW Hoverbikes - Third wave

Well it's a great way to end this sub-theme off for now. I also thought of doing a Y-wing variant, but you did a way better job than I could ever imagine. I think my favorite is the Eh-Wing just because of the background story. Us crazy canadians (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  New MOCs

I made some more of my racing buggies. (URL) last one's been up for a little while already, but I don't think I ever posted it here. I also used the 4589 RC Nitro Flash to make my own RC car. I guess it's about as spacey as my buggies. (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: MOC: SW Hoverbikes - Third wave

(...) 'cept with trans. orange 2x2 rounds at the back. Oh well; I guess it's Adrian's day off. :-) Also, the Eh-bike story was funny, and right on. I lived in the dorms with a Canadian in college - they really love that letter. The worse thing is (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact