 Scala / 173
Re: Scooter in 3152
Newsgroups:
lugnet.scala, lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 01:01:38 GMT

Yuki Sasaki wrote:
The orange piece on the back of the seat is indeed a curved brick.  I have a few
of these from my Scala sets.  I'm not familiar with LEGO terminology, but it is
1x4 at the bottom, and about four times taller than a LEGO plate.  Actually I
think bricks of this shape are often used in paradisa sets, like in chairs.  The
king's throne in the Enchanted Palace set has two of these on the armrests.

7124  Flash Speeder has them in green also. There is a good sized family
of curved top parts which all have the same curve:

1x4x1.3 brick w/curved top (long edge)
1x2x1.3 brick w/curved top and plate extending out back
2x4x1.3 brick w/curved top (long edge), plate extending out back
2x3x1 brick w/curved end
2x4x2 brick w/3 curved lobes (not the 1x4x2 brick w/3 curved lobes)

There are probably a few more parts.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com