 Robotics / VLL / 26 (-10)
  WinVLL released

Hi, all ! I wrote a simple free software named WinVLL for Windows95/98/Me/2000. This program tool for the LEGO MicroSCOUT (included DDK or DSDK) to control or programming. The USB LEGO infrared tower and optical fiber (included RIS2.0) are required, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

  Re: VLL with RCX using lego lamp

HI: (...) The short answer is YES. (...) You don't NEED it, BUT if by SDK you are referring to the lego Firmware 2.0 upgrade, it sure makes it VERY easy. If you are still running "older" firmware, then you could .....just a sec..... OK, I'm back. In (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.vll)

  VLL with RCX using lego lamp

I have an RCX and a micro scout. Is there a way to controll the Microscout using the RCX and lego lamp? Do I need the SDK? (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.vll)

  About the speed of micro-scout

I want to use Scout to make Micro-scout's motor rotation, I want to know the speed of this motor when I send a VLL(16) or VLL(20), which power level (1-7) of RCX/Scout is similar to micro-scout's speed? Br Zhengrong (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.vll)

  motor always on ??

Hello I've just downloaded the RCX beta SDK and I'm so far in over my head..... I have 2 microscouts, the Fiber optic system, and an RCX now with the new firmware. I've followed links to many GREAT web pages, and also have the Scout PDF, that list (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.vll)

  Re: DDK - What use are they / lower prices seen

(...) You can have some fun with the Micro Scout if you have the Scout from Robotics Discovery Set (9735). Some of the Scout's built-in programs emit Visible Light Link codes from its LED (output port 3) to trigger built-in programs in the Micro (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vll, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: Fiber Optics System controlling multiple motors

(...) Correction: No need to press Run. (...) Correction: No need for the Remote Control unless you want pushbutton control of the Micro Scout motor's forward and reverse. The Scout in Stand Alone mode while running its built-in programs can create (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

  stand-alone Scout controlling Micro Scout = 3 wild motors

More 3-motor Technic fun with Mindstorms not using an RCX/RIS, not using a PC and not downloading firmware with the IR tower. Just use the Scout from Robotics Discovery Set and the Micro Scout from Dark Side Developers Kit or Droid Developers Kit. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

  Re: Fiber Optics System controlling multiple motors

(...) [snip] You have all the parts to do something slightly different. See "Remote control of 3 motors with Scout & Micro Scout" at (URL) That post should have provided the following instructions: 1) On the Micro Scout you should press On, select (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

  Sale price for Fiber Optics System at LSAH

You can get Fiber Optics at reduced price. LSAH Weekly Specials through Feb 6, 2001 has #9732 "Extreme Creatures" for sale US$25 (reg $50). See (URL) It has the FOS (Fiber Optic System) with 8 fiber optic cables and the 8-LED rotary part. For info (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact