 Robotics / Vision Command / 147
146  |  148
Subject:
Programming VC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 19:55:40 GMT

I have some questions about programming VC.

Is it possible to launch two differents events over the same region ?
(i.e Do something if it detect blue and other thing if it detect red)
Is it possible to combine events from differents regions ?
I mean, If in region one it detects "motion" and in region three it detects
"blue" then do something.

I am very interested in this type of possibilities.
Maybe using other programming lenaguages (NQC ...) ?

Thanks in advance.

ALberto Lopez.