 Robotics / Vision Command / 146
Re: Does LEGOCAM has a microphone inside it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 06:56:22 GMT

I knew to use RCX and VC, but it is not wireless, so I don't think its my
hoping.
Check here about x10 http://www.x10.com/homepage.htm

In lugnet.robotics.vc, Eric Sophie writes:
I don't know about the Lego Studio cam or if it has two mic's. I think it
only has one just like the VC Cam. It is not completely wireless. But you
can use the RCX and VC together.

What do you mean about "x10" ?

In lugnet.robotics.vc, Zhengrong Zang writes:
So you mean camera in LEGO Studio has two MIC, but only one in Vision • Command?
I want to use camera to as a smart sensor in RCX Controlled Trains System, • but
I hope it is wireless, do you have any idea? how about x10?

Zhengrong

In lugnet.robotics.vc, Eric Sophie writes:
The Vision Command Cam has one in it, are'nt the two identical, except for
the color and software? I always think this is cool because for me the ears
of the robot I haveare in it's eyes!

(Shameless Plug)

Eric
BTW What are you building?

In lugnet.robotics.vc, Zhengrong Zang writes:
I heard LEGO Studio's Camera has a MIC, I think they are same camera, but I
couldn't find MIC in my LEGOCAM, does anyone tell me?
Zhengrong