 Robotics / Vision Command / *120 (-5)
  Dual Vision Command Controll

Anybody successfully incorporate two Vision Command sensor/cams to one PC? There are alot of in's and out's to doing this...I have ideas (and the need) but I want some feed back before discussing it. Anybody got two connected to one (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: legocam as alternative input device

(...) The only idea I have about that is to write your own virtual serial port to which the VC software points and capture the commands normally send to an RCX. (Is it worth it ?) But if you have the knowledge to do this, you should try the logitech (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Vision Command software vs. Moviemaker software

richard marchetti <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:GB1znv.91J@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) The VC "Camera" software is pretty basic, but works for both still images and animation. The biggest problem you'll have is editing. It doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  legocam as alternative input device

Does anyone know how to use the legocam/vision command software as an alternative input device, say for a game? I want to have the hotspots emulate keyboard actions to control something else (not part of the lego package), for example movement in (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Vision Command software vs. Moviemaker software

Hey Y'all: My question is a fundamental one -- are there advantages to using either one of the software packages that come with the Lego digital camera, or is it better to simply use some other third pary software? I am using Win 95/98/ME, and I am (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact