 Robotics / Vision Command / 116
115  |  117
Subject:
Vision Command software vs. Moviemaker software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.vc
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 08:31:07 GMT

Hey Y'all:

My question is a fundamental one -- are there advantages to using either one
of the software packages that come with the Lego digital camera, or is it
better to simply use some other third pary software?  I am using Win
95/98/ME, and I am interested in both still images and animation.

Thanks in advance,

Hop-Frog