 Robotics / Vision Command / *116 (-5)
  Vision Command software vs. Moviemaker software

Hey Y'all: My question is a fundamental one -- are there advantages to using either one of the software packages that come with the Lego digital camera, or is it better to simply use some other third pary software? I am using Win 95/98/ME, and I am (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  RE: Bad image quality

Olá Alberto :) PICTURES/SNAPSHOTS: Try to use the camera in a *very well* illuminated room/environment. From my experience with the VC, the quality (quantity?) of lighting is very important to get better picture, after *manually* adjusting the focus (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: Help me - Vision command with windows millenium. & another question

"Alan Carmack" <amenpage@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:004e01c0a5d6$76...jgb6b01... (...) videos (...) us (...) I use the Windows Movie Maker utility that came with ME, it seems to work OK although there are no format options. I'm looking for (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Ok thank you That was a bad CDRom and Lego has exchange it. Everything is working fine Bye Damien Duquennoy <dduquenn@club-internet.fr> a écrit dans le message : G9qv6q.2vn@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Help me - Vision command with windows millenium. & another question

I have a Dell Pentium III 833 and my copy of Vision Command works fine on Windows ME. But my question about VC is whether one is limited to making 1 minute videos with it. My son and I were making some videos today and the software cut us off at (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.vc, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact