 Robotics / Spybotics / 46
Re: Programming multiple controllers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 20:12:44 GMT

Anyway, I have another question - in my fiddling with it, at one point I • got
controller A to send commands to spybot 1 and 2, while controller B sent
commands to spybots 1 and 3. What's going on here? How was that even
possible? And how did I do it, should I want to repeat this weird
configuration?

Bot one must be on Accept commands from ALL channels Mode.

Dean