 Robotics / Spybotics / 38
    Controller issues —John Hansen
   Here are a couple issues regarding my Gigamesh Spybot. I presume it's the same for all of them. 1. The manas controller controller works with the Spybot. That's great. However, it works with the channel set to any of its four positions. That is a (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: Controller issues —John Hansen
   (...) Well, it turns out I hadn't established a secure channel with my Gigamesh. Or, actually, I had but somehow it ended up back in "respond to all channels" mode. Once I reestablished the secure channel the manas controller only controls it when (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)