 Robotics / Spybotics / 336
    Re: Spybotic API - MacNQC, programmer's guide? —K. Robert Bate
   (...) Brian, Could you send me a copy of the file that is causing the problem. I can see what is causing the problem in MacNQC. If you are having any other problems with MacNQC I would like to hear from you. What version of MacNQC are you using? Rob (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: Spybotic API - MacNQC, programmer's guide? —Brian Davis
   (...) Essentially, I took the October post with the "updated" API, and cut-&-pasted it into a MacNQC include file. The problem seemed to stem from the fact that each line had two leading spaces, which when I changed to single tabs worked fine, and (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)