 Robotics / Spybotics / 22
    Default Programs —Ralph Hempel
   All, The default programs for the Spybots can be downloaded from the Spybot Status Screen. I have two questions... 1. Are they different for each Spybot? 2. Can anyone describe the default program in words? To me, it looks like the Spybot is (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: Default Programs —Philippe Hurbain
   Hi Ralph, I've tried the default program on my Gigamesh yesterday... Describing this with words is difficult ! The basic behaviour seems indeed to wander about, but things gets more interesting when you put your remote to "action" mode and press (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: Default Programs —John Hansen
   (...) Buried in the readme file: 5L. USING THE SPYBOTICS BUILT-IN PROGRAM The built-in program in your Spybot works as follows: The built-in program scans the LEDs a couple of times while playing a short tune, prior to starting to move around. When (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        RE: Default Programs —Ralph Hempel
     John, Thanks for this...I figured it was buried somewhere in there but I caould not find it. Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: Default Programs —Eric Brok
   It looks like the Spybotic designers strongly focused on the one thing which was appearantly overlooked in the RCX: situational (and peer) awareness. This introduces new concepts like the Here and There and a world of missions and gameplay. Let's (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)