 Robotics / Spybotics / 172
    Spybotics to RCX message —Mark Ferris
   The following NQC code will define a routine to send a message to the RCX or Scout: // Sends an RCX PBMessage to RCX or Scout // nMessage = 1 - 255 __nolist void SendRCXMessage (const int nMessage) { asm { 0xe3, &nMessage }; asm { 0x17, 37 }; } I'm (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: Spybotics to RCX message —Mark Riley
   Hey cool, Mark, this is really going to be useful! I've noticed that when MindScript generates a call to the SendRCXMessage subroutine, it always pops the calling parameters off the stack. For example, this MindScript code: SendRCXMessage(5) (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: Spybotics to RCX message —Mark Ferris
     Just erased 3 lines of reply now that I've remembered my basic assembly stuff ... boy it's been a while. Yes, that sounds like the right thing to do. Just curious, I haven't installed the Mindstorms SDK since I try to minimize what all I've (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: Spybotics to RCX message —Mark Ferris
   Ok, I give up. How did you get the LASM output from the Mindscript? I installed the SDK, but didn't find any way to get the LASM output, which is what I'd like to see. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

        Re: Spybotics to RCX message —John Hansen
   (...) If you use BricxCC to compile your MindScript code it is very easy to get LASM output. On the Compilers tab of the Preferences dialog just add -TRACE=15 to the Switches field on the LCC page. Also set your include path to C:\Program Files\LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)