 Robotics / Spybotics / *206 (-5)
  Re: Proximity detection?

hi, (...) controller (...) could (...) light (...) that (...) the (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Spybotic Mods

I have Snaptrax S45 and a Gigamesh G60 Spybotics robots. I recently modded them both. The 1st mod was easy, I added powerful magnets on the bottom of each robots using double-sided tape so that when I am working on my techbench area if I drop a (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Controller channels

"Mark Ferris" <markdf2001@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:cmg41vg5glds3ci...4ax.com... (...) Hi I might have found the trick! But I need to check it also: leave one of the bots in standard mode Reg. (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Spybotics Comms

In lugnet.robotics.spybotics, Marco Correia writes: [snip] (...) I need help answering the question "Can a Spybot send Mana IR-like protocol? I want my Spybot to control my mana. I'm too stupid to interpret to Spybot SDK on my own, and there's no (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics)

  BricxCC release 3.3.7.4

Version 3.3.7.4 fixes a bug where editing large files was extremely slow. If you thought editing large files was slow in BricxCC you may want to try this new release. It is now significantly faster. Users with low-end machines may see a speed (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact