 Robotics / Scout / 17
    Re: Scout Byte Codes —Robert Eddings
   Mike, It looks like you are well on your way to figuring out those byte codes. I thought of a handy app for the Palm; a Scout LASM program downloader. It would be nice to be able to store my favorite .asm files on the Palm and be able to transfer (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

        Re: Scout Byte Codes —Mike Kory
   I was thinking of the same sort of thing for NQC too. However that means I would have to implement NQC on the Palm as well. For the Scout I would have add the Scout tool translator to the Palm. Another possiblity is the pollm command. I've still to (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

        Re: Scout Byte Codes —Robert Eddings
   I took a look at the Scout SDK License Agreement and I didn't see restrictions on other platforms but it says that you may not "create derivative works based upon the software". This seems to be a contradiction because the SDK includes the program (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)