 Robotics / Scout / 17
Re: Scout Byte Codes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.scout
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 17:08:12 GMT

Mike,

It looks like you are well on your way to figuring out those byte codes.

I thought of a handy app for the Palm; a Scout LASM program downloader.
It would be nice to be able to store my favorite .asm files on the Palm
and be able to transfer them to the scout when away from a desktop
computer. It would be easy to use if the .asm text file was copied to a
Memo Pad file using the Palm desktop program and then the Palm app would
look in the Memo Pad database for files to choose from. The .asm files
would need to start with something like "//***SCOUTASM***" for the app
to know what to look for. Anyway, just an idea.

Robert Eddings