 Robotics / Scout / 163
Re: Problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.scout
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 02:55:31 GMT

I was used 2.2, I haven't test it in 2.3, you can try 2.2, I think it should be
ok!

Zhengrong

Alex wrote:

In lugnet.robotics.scout, Zhengrong Zang writes:
What do you mean? Please tell me more detail?
I think it is no problem as I am using it.

Zhengrong

When I try to compile the program there are 13 compilation errors like
"Undefined Variable 'LIGHT'" and "Undefined variable 'right'" and stuff like
that, all undefined variables. What version of NQC do you have? I have version
2.3 a, mabey I have an old version or somthing.

Alex