 Robotics / Scout / 164
Re: Problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.scout
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:21:05 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.scout, Zhengrong Zang writes:
I was used 2.2, I haven't test it in 2.3, you can try 2.2, I think it should • be
ok!

Zhengrong

never mind I got it to work..... I like you WinNQC program it is a lot faster
to use. can you tell me how you get the remote control thingy to work? I cant
click on it right now.....do you have to be doing somthing special to use it?
and how do you use the moniter command?

Alex