 Robotics / Scout / 155
    Re: legOS —Dean Husby
   (...) As far as sensors go for the SCOUT you DO NOT have to declare them at all. Just comment out anything to do with declaring Sensors. The scout uses a different command to get the RAW values. For the Scout the the sensors are always TOUCH. Hope (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

        Re: legOS —Alex Fort
   (...) Just (...) Thank I figured out how to use the sensors I must have an old version or somthing because i have to write the "#ifdef"decleration and the "#endif" decleration on top and on the bottom of the "SetSensor(SENSOR_1, SENSOR_TOUCH);" here (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

        Re: legOS —Alex Fort
   Sorry my E-mail address is neo@fortworks.com Alex (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.scout)