 Robotics / Scout / 115
Re: More Building Instructions for Scout?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.books
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 04:09:55 GMT

Hamilton wrote:

Checkout my web site http://hamimiami.tripod.com/lego/ for an original Scout
model that uses the built-in behaviors.  I call it a "Light Seeking Missle
Lanucher".  I've been playing with various combinations of the built-in
behaviors to see what else I can come with.  More in the future.

Pretty decent Designs. Did you know that with NQC you can program the SCOUT to do
some REALLY cool stuff? I noticed you have a Gecko Cam. I've created a Camera Mount
that uses the Scout and people can control it from the Internet. All you need is a
IR Tower and cable from the RIS set and download NQC.
(Get a cheap tower from Ebay or if the LEGO bug is well planted you can pick up an
RIS kit and have all the parts. The SCOUT AND RCX can talk to each other for extra
fun!)

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html