 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 79
  Learning Robolab... !

Can someone help? There are some great sample ROBOLAB programs at this location: (URL) The first section on 'beeps' shows beep icons with a random number modifier or message modifier or 'value of container' modifier. But they don't download. A (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Learning Robolab... !

(...) Good question. You're right... they don't download with 2.0. I've asked them about it. I'll let you know when I hear back. (...) That's my touch sensor fork icon (If statement) under Structures | Forks. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)