 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 80
Re: Learning Robolab... !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 23:36:17 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, Jerry Kalpin writes:
Can someone help?  There are some great sample ROBOLAB programs at this
location:  http://www.ceeo.tufts.edu/graphics/robolab/intro.htm.  The first
section on 'beeps' shows beep icons with a random number modifier or message
modifier or 'value of container' modifier.  But they don't download.  A
message comes up saying that you need to have a number modifier for
'Playsound vi'.  Once downloaded and run, there will be a random number or
message number or container number modifier, but it does not download.
Shucks!  I wonder if those examples were made with (say) ver 1.5 and they
won't work with ver 2?

Good question.  You're right... they don't download with 2.0.  I've asked them
about it.  I'll let you know when I hear back.

Also, in 'Container01 Diagram' there is a single icon showing switch-in and
switch-out together.  Can't find it anywhere in Level 4.  Is a puzzlement.

That's my touch sensor fork icon (If statement) under Structures | Forks.

Any enlightenment would be appreciated.

Jerry