 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 79
78  |  80
Subject:
Learning Robolab... !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 18:34:02 GMT

Can someone help?  There are some great sample ROBOLAB programs at this
location:  http://www.ceeo.tufts.edu/graphics/robolab/intro.htm.  The first
section on 'beeps' shows beep icons with a random number modifier or message
modifier or 'value of container' modifier.  But they don't download.  A
message comes up saying that you need to have a number modifier for
'Playsound vi'.  Once downloaded and run, there will be a random number or
message number or container number modifier, but it does not download.
Shucks!  I wonder if those examples were made with (say) ver 1.5 and they
won't work with ver 2?

Also, in 'Container01 Diagram' there is a single icon showing switch-in and
switch-out together.  Can't find it anywhere in Level 4.  Is a puzzlement.

Any enlightenment would be appreciated.

Jerry