 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 513
Re: Get Pixel Value Plotter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:19:52 GMT

I was able to connect the "Get Pixel Color" command with the RCX. I run a direct
program on the computer, feeding color datum to the RCX. The RCX program is set
up to receive the color datum and act on it in a sequential manner.

Work is coming along swimmingly. I never thought I would sit out on the back
deck late at night pinching myself after a good nights work. To analyses images
simply is the painter’s way and now I’m doing it in the computer. I have devised
a way to take any image and deliver 8 different color signals to the robot.
Eight colors are plenty for an artist especially if they are the right colors.
Now my question is where is the "Put Pixel Command"? As you can imagine, I want
to build a virtual robot in RoboLab to run tests before I run the hardware. I’m
also looking for another RCX 2.0 brick and a geared motor. Turns out three
sensors and three motors are just not enough. It’s hard to believe that the RCX
2.0 bricks are going for $85 on E-Bay! All the best, Tom Lohre
http://tomlohre.com/lego.htm