 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 509
    Get Pixel Value Plotter —Tom Lohre
   Dear Claude, Thanks you for your robot arm. (URL) I download the program and images of the arm so I can repeat the project? I decided to lay off getting RoboSoccer working opting out for a simple start. I want to build a x,y table using the Get (...) (18 years ago, 17-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: Get Pixel Value Plotter —Tom Lohre
   (...) I was able to connect the "Get Pixel Color" command with the RCX. I run a direct program on the computer, feeding color datum to the RCX. The RCX program is set up to receive the color datum and act on it in a sequential manner. Soon I will (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: Get Pixel Value Plotter —Tom Lohre
   (...) Work is coming along swimmingly. I never thought I would sit out on the back deck late at night pinching myself after a good nights work. To analyses images simply is the painter’s way and now I’m doing it in the computer. I have devised a way (...) (18 years ago, 27-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)