 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 481
  Robo Soccer From Convict

I am working on learning RoboLab by making this program work. (URL) then GPS7.vi & LEGO_Soccer.lib then SOCCER5.VI WHAT HAPPENS: 1. SOCCER5.VI downloads into the RCX several tasks and subs. 2. Once running GPS7.vi it does not seem to send (...) (18 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Robo Soccer From Convict

(...) Hi Tom, You selected one of our hardest ROBOLAB projects. The journal shows you many things, but perhaps is not explicit enough to help you through what you intend to do with it. However note that the Soccer communication only works with the (...) (18 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Robo Soccer From Convict

(...) Dear Claude, I cannot thank you enough for your support. I posted this to Lugnet in hopes there was another who could help me. Would you not know that the serial tower vs USB tower was a question I had? I will get a serial tower and continue. (...) (18 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Robo Soccer From Convict

(...) Dear Robo Soccer Fans, I've ordered the IR serial tower and the card for the laptop to accept the tower. After three years it will be a great thrill to see the communications. (URL) (18 years ago, 1-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)