 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 456
    container in a container error —Tom Lohre
   I have been working with the RoboLab programs created by the Convict School to help me with a project of mine and to teach myself RoboLab. Recently I found the new work done by the school in 2002 (URL) download the files and placed them into the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: container in a container error —Claude Baumann
   (...) This just was an forgotten bug that with older Robolab versions didn't harm. The solution is to remove the "Value of red container" and replace it by a blue container constant list ("User3") while selecting "RED". -Claude (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: container in a container error —Tom Lohre
   (...) Thanks Claude. I look forward to implementing the correction. Tom (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)