 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 456
455  |  457
Subject:
container in a container error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 19:06:50 GMT

I have been working with the RoboLab programs created by the Convict School to
help me with a project of mine and to teach myself RoboLab.
Recently I found the new work done by the school in 2002

http://www.restena.lu/convict/Jeunes/Robo_Soccer/Broadcast.htm

http://www.restena.lu/convict/Jeunes/Robo_Soccer/Robo_soccer.htm

I download the files and placed them into the respective RoboLab Project folder

I can run GPS7.vi with no problem.

When I try to run SOCCERS5.vi I get several of the same error codes:

The RESET_CONTAINERS.vi contains this error
PROGRAMMING ERROR: Container -2147483648 does not exist. You can only use
numbers from 0 to 20.
Errors are caused by a container in a container.
Any help in this container in a container error would be greatly appreciated.

Tom Lohre