 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 457
Re: container in a container error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:35:45 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, Tom Lohre wrote:
I have been working with the RoboLab programs created by the Convict School to
help me with a project of mine and to teach myself RoboLab.
Recently I found the new work done by the school in 2002

http://www.restena.lu/convict/Jeunes/Robo_Soccer/Broadcast.htm

http://www.restena.lu/convict/Jeunes/Robo_Soccer/Robo_soccer.htm

I download the files and placed them into the respective RoboLab Project folder

I can run GPS7.vi with no problem.

When I try to run SOCCERS5.vi I get several of the same error codes:

The RESET_CONTAINERS.vi contains this error
PROGRAMMING ERROR: Container -2147483648 does not exist. You can only use
numbers from 0 to 20.
Errors are caused by a container in a container.
Any help in this container in a container error would be greatly appreciated.

Tom Lohre

This just was an forgotten bug that with older Robolab versions didn't harm. The
solution is to remove the "Value of red container" and replace it by a blue
container constant list ("User3") while selecting "RED".

-Claude