 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 363
    Today's Challenge —Andrew Jackson
   A cry for help: I am trying to implement Ben Williamson’s Fetchbot (URL). I am happy that I have the mechanics right. The problem is that I want to emulate Ben’s code in Robolab. (Yes, there are reasons I use Robolab which include me being a teacher (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: Today's Challenge —Claude Baumann
   (...) Your apologizing to be a teacher is accepted ;-) However, you must not apologize to work with ROBOLAB ! Anybody who followed the development of great LEGO robots has seen that ROBOLAB allows easy programming from beginners to absolute (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: Today's Challenge —Andrew Jackson
   (...) <snippage> (...) Thankyou, Claude. Now as to your further comments: I think that there is likely to be much merit in your words. I have not been able to transfer them into code as yet and so beg your further indulgence. In (very) pseudocode I (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)