 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 363
362  |  364
Subject:
Today's Challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 01:45:15 GMT

A cry for help:

I am trying to implement Ben Williamson’s Fetchbot
<http://ozbricks.com/benw/lego/fetchbot/index.html>.

I am happy that I have the mechanics right.

The problem is that I want to emulate Ben’s code in Robolab. (Yes, there are
reasons I use Robolab which include me being a teacher and a very poor
programmer)

The ‘bot has to find the object, pick it up and then carry it to a drop off
point and errr… drop it off.

I have tried using:

     Tasks (How do you continue the program once a task has ended?)
     Conditional Loops (Too slow – must wait for the routine to complete before
re-testing)
     Events (only one allowed per program and I need one to find the object and
one to find the drop off)