 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 329
  Beginners questions

I coached a FIRST LEGO Robotics team last year and the team members used RIS. Before the season gets underway I would like them to learn Robolab. I've been working with it for a few days now and have a few questions. I searched the news groups and (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, FTX)

  Re: Beginners questions

(...) If you haven't done so already I would suggest writing to the source: (URL) if you get an answer please post it as I would be intrested (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, FTX)

  Re: Beginners questions

(...) Hi Glenn, I don’t have answers to your questions but think Mitchell has the right idea. I did want to post a couple of links to some coaching resources that I put together, many of them related to Robolab, that FLL coaches or teachers might (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, FTX)

  Re: Beginners questions

Thanks James and the others who provided feedback. A couple of the links provided were new and did provide some good info. My team became very proficient with the RIS environment and are doing well learning Robolab as long as they stay on the beaten (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, FTX)