 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 291
    RE: Events in Robolab —Bill Blackmer
   Don, Here is great site known for providing great examples of Robolab coding. (URL) will see several examples of event coding in this Web site. Bill -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...ugnet.com] On Behalf (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: Events in Robolab —Don Stauffer
   Thanks for the response. I've been to that web site before and looked through it for event-driven programming. There is very little event-driven programming there, and what there is doesn't use events very extensively or in a very complex way. (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: Events in Robolab —Mitchell Lichtenberg
   (...) I use Robolab to teach middle schoolers about building and programming Lego robots. I like Robolab because the kids pick up on the icons very quickly and get a handle the basics of programming within a few class sessions. BUT I do not venture (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: Events in Robolab —Elizabeth Mabrey
   M. Lichtenberg has just said what I have been looking for. I got the RIS or my 3 middle school boys last summer, I found it could be a great tool to cultivate the robotics knowledge among the middle schoolers or even elementary school children; (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: Events in Robolab —Jerry Kalpin
   In lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, Elizabeth Mabrey wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> Elizabeth, Robolab is not well documented because the price/volume combination would not pay for the kind of support it needs. What is needed, before anything else, is a (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        RE: Events in Robolab on Jerry's Web site —Bill Blackmer
   Hello all, One of the great things on Jerry site is "self-leveling sensor setup". It uses Robolab code, a HiTechnic EOPD sensor, and Lego parts. Really an amazing piece of Lego building and Robolab code writing. You should pay close attention to how (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: Events in Robolab on Jerry's Web site —Jerry Kalpin
   (...) Sorry for the typos and misdirection, and thanks, Bill, for the correction and support for my project. Go to www3.sympatico.ca/jdkalpin and navigate to the project 'LEGO Level'. Other projects use Robolab too. Jerry (21 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)