 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 262
261  |  263
Subject:
Patched firmware to improve rotation sensor, was Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 17:30:28 GMT

Hello Dick,

Looks great, but it doesn't seem to work well here:
- counts up 2 by 2, but counts down correctly one by one
- loses count, especially when counting up.

My tests were done with a brand new, unmodified rotation sensor. I mounted a
wheel on it and rotated it slowly by hand. The sensor works "as bad as usual"
with regular firmware.

I don't think I made a mistake while patching firmware...

I hope you will find the problem ;o)

Thanks for your time and energy,

Philo