 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 218
    Re: Slow response in RoboLab? —Claude Baumann
   The problem does not come from container's container, but from the fact that ROBOLAB adds a 1-sec delay to each system sound call. Instead use play-tone here. There is only a 2/10 sec pause. We have worked over a similar problem in our Boy-scout and (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: Slow response in RoboLab? —Steve Putz
   The system sound 1-sec delay explains some of my observation. The rest is explained, I think, byt the fact that my test program was also using data logging to record the timer values. (I did not include the data logging instructions in the sample (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)