 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 217
Re: Slow response in RoboLab?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 08:14:07 GMT

I've uploaded my example program to:

   http://www.roboticslearning.com/examples/replay-touch-times.jpg
   http://www.roboticslearning.com/examples/replay-touch-times.vi

I was seeing if I could program a solution for the following request from
another mailing list:

My program seems to spend much more than the "wait" times between loops.

Steve Putz
www.RoboticsLearning.com

"Claude Baumann" <cbaumann@ci.educ.lu> wrote in message
Could you be more specific about your problem with container's container? • Or
post somewhere an example code?

Claude Baumann

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, Steve Putz writes:
It seems that RCX programs created with RoboLab sometimes have slow • response
times, like there are extra delays ocurring between the program steps.  I
especially noticed this in a recent program using indirection via
"Container's Container".  It gets the timing wrong.  Has anyone else had
this problem?

Steve Putz
info@RoboticsLearning.com
www.RoboticsLearning.com