 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 198
    updating Robolab 2.5 —Miles Gentry
   Need your help understanding why and how to update Robolab 2.5. Tufts offers Service Pack 1 for Robolab version 2.5.1 at (URL) . What should owners of version 2.5 do ? Does 2.5 need the updates in Service Pack 1 ? How do owners of version 2.5 update (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.dacta)

        RE: updating Robolab 2.5 —Bill Blackmer
   Hello Miles, After all the help you have been to me in the past I am happy to help you. About two months ago I received a CD-ROM from Pitsco with the label 2.5.1 on it. The instructions were very simple "Overlay everything in the current Robolab (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.dacta)