 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 183
  RCX Code Documentation and FLL Coaches Training

First off I want to thank everyone for their help and guidance on my FLL Coaches Training class. The Mechanics class documentation is mostly done now. I'm having a few of my engineer friends review it for techical errors. A teacher review follows (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: RCX Code Documentation and FLL Coaches Training

Hi Dean, (...) With your code on screen, press <print screen> key - this will put screen contents in clipboard. Press <Alt><Esc> to iconize Lego Software Start Paint (or a better image software) and paste clipboard in a new document. Now the real (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: RCX Code Documentation and FLL Coaches Training

Dean, I'd be glad to volunteer to be a teacher reviewer for your documentation. I teach Robotics in the Classroom a class for teachers at WSU. The Help menu within RCX 2.0 explains each code block and gives an example of its use. I found this (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)