 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 184
Re: RCX Code Documentation and FLL Coaches Training
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 19:26:24 GMT

Hi Dean,

Also, does anyone know of a good way to capture images of RXC Code programs?

With your code on screen, press <print screen> key - this will put screen
contents in clipboard.

Press <Alt><Esc> to iconize Lego Software

Start Paint (or a better image software) and paste clipboard in a new document.

Now the real problem occurs when your program doesn't fit on screen. You can
use unzoom feature of RCX code, unfortunately it becomes soon unreadable. So
for this image (http://www.philohome.com/bricksorters/3/sorter3risprg.gif),
I made 4 screen captures after scrolling to different portions, assembled
them with Photoshop. I then reduced size while maintaining readability.

Cheers,

Philo
www.philohome.com