 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 160
    Re: Robolab and 3rd party camera —Aldo Hoeben
   Hmm... And how about the 'internet' camera? Will that one work with win2000/xp? Then I could just run a webcam-application to upload the image to the local ftp server, and Robolab could get that image from the local web server. But alas, when I try (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

        Re: Robolab and 3rd party camera —Peter Parente
   As far as I know, any functionality that uses the webcam will not work in version 2.5. As a temporary solution, you could use an external program to capture a webcam image, and then use the image loading VI in RoboLab to work with it. I haven't (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)